Sunday, June 04, 2006

Tribute to Shantaram

After being captured by this compilation of such beautiful words, my faithful words elude me now at the completion of this magnificent book Shantaram. I have finished with Shantaram. I think I am finished with Shantaram. The special phrases I marked down are running around in my head, each vying for the spotlight in the abyss which is my mind. Yet no quote can take precedence over the other. For all are equal in measurement of wisdom and beauty. Read this book if you have the chance to and listen to what these words speak of. You will find yourself enthralled and absorbed by the magnificence that is so surely exudes.

12 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Blogger tribanga said...

I started on May 12 and finished on June 4. Some record huh? :)

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Ram said...

i musta gone on for months reading that book! :D ... but that book! i wanted to discuss it so much u know but then it evades mere description with words ...

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger Div said...

I am still reading it... :D There are times when u just cant go on reading u know! U just have to put the book down n let the words wash every cell of your body...i better get back to readin it now that i supposedly have hols :D

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger tribanga said...

yeah...i did that several times..i mean i just tried to let the words sink in...the experience of reading the book was soo worth it..so how far are you??

 
At 4:14 AM, Blogger Div said...

i've crossed half... i think on pafe 559 or something :D long wa to go still!

 
At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i din start so i wont finish!

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Dinvra igaluaC said...

hi....how are you??? i am still reading shantaram....and i really like the book!

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger tribanga said...

hey caulagi!! im doing fine! how are you? and i am sure you will love the book!!

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Dinvra igaluaC said...

which is ur favourite part in the book??

 
At 3:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my favourite part in the book is the ending...how dramatic man...? oh my god ..i jus cudn find the climax...i still cant though!

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger Dinvra igaluaC said...

!!!!!!!

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger tribanga said...

HAHA nilesh may you cant find the climax because you...dont know where it is??? :D

caulagi, i dont know which my favorite part is..i dont think it is possible for me to pick out a part like that...the whole book kept me captivated man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home